Monday, May 30, 2011

Summer of 2011

And so it begins...another summer with amazing old friends and of course some new ones.  I'm excited about the adventures to be had and I'm glad to have a new outlook on things.  I am back to loving sports both watching and playing and back to being the person I have come to love being in the past.  The great part about life and the different paths that are possible is the fact that you grow and learn more about the person you are, the person you want to be, and the person you didn't know you could be.  I would like to think I'm a great daughter, sister, granddaughter, and friend.  I would like to be a great companion, best friend, wife, and mother.  I have learned I can love unconditionally, be non judgemental, open and a good listener. Let the summer of 2011 begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment