Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Finally Spring is Here

I'm nervous, I'm excited, I'm happy, I'm semi-emotional.  Dealing with the ups and downs of life can be rough but Graduation is almost here.  It is exactly 9 days away and I'm nervous and excited.  I have dreams about it.  I realize that probably no one else is quite as crazy about graduation as I am.  I don't even know why exactly I am.  I suppose it has to do with the fact that it's something my parents and I have dreamt of for a while.  It only took 5 years to finally get to this point but I can finally say that I've graduated from college.  It's funny because I sit around and think about what I can do with my life in the meantime as I wait to get into a PA program and I can't think of anything.  I can't think of a single way to use my TWO degrees.  I think that's it's funny that after 60,000 dollars worth of debt I can't think of a single thing.  BUT it's graduation, I'm finally done with slaving over school, for the time being.  It's sunny out today and it makes me extremely happy and hopeful!  Bring on graduation, bring on the real world, I'm ready to start something new.

No comments:

Post a Comment