Friday, April 1, 2011

Spring is in the Air!

I'm so happy that the days are finally getting longer and the weather is finally getting warmer with of course the spring rain.  I'll take the rain over the snow at this point.  It makes work a lot easier when I don't have to go out and clean off tons of cars.  Life is a bit hectic at the moment.  On one hand I'm excited and joyful over graduating May 14th, 2011, however, the fear begins to set in not because oh no I have to find a job but more so because I have to start paying my loans.  Reapplying to school is stressful and will be out of the way in a few months.  I hope to become  CNA so that I can get a job in the hospital and have more patient care experience which will help me in the end with getting into PA school.  In the meantime I guess I'll wait until I hear back from schools and continue to work and take a few more classes. 

The Foundation for International Medical Relief group has finally taken off and we're on the road to making this group a much better one.  We have events planned for this Spring, Summer, and even next Fall.  We are planning our trip for Winter Break 2011.  I'm excited because we added two new group members and hope to recruit many more over orientation weekend.  I'm excited and nervous because being President of a group is hard to do and it's really stressful and everyone looks to you for answers; at the same time I'm excited to be in such a position that I have the respect of those I work with and I also have the ability to manage others well and divide work.  It's exciting but I wish this would have been what it was like for me Freshman year when I had four years ahead of me and all the time in the world to do it.  I guess that's why they say hindsight is always 20/20. 

I'm hopeful for the future.  I am excited to move onto the next chapter of my life.  Who knows who I'll meet, be with, or say good bye to.  What I know is that I have a core group of amazing friends and I will forever have the support of my amazing family that I hope to one day repay them for everything they have done for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment