Saturday, June 25, 2011

What If?

I've learned recently or at least I've taken into more consideration the fact that I say What If a lot.  What if things don't work out? What if I don't feel this way anymore? What if I lose something good? What if I'm turning away that person who is better for me? What If What If What If???  I'm trying to change.  I'm breaking down my walls, being 100% honest about everything and not saying What If.  I get that I will from time to time say it in my head but I'm not going to let it affect my decisions I make now.  I'm living in the moment and at the moment I'm more happy than I have ever been with anyone.  I can't remember the last time I smiled this much, laughed this much or felt this much for another person.  I'll admit that I love to plant a little jealousy seed when I can but always with reassurance that I'm not that type of person.  This is the first time I've been 100% honest about everything and extremely upfront.  I smile when I go to bed and I wake up with a smile on.  It's too soon to think into the future on this one but what I can do is say that I'm the happiest I have ever been and I want it to continue and that I look forward to what is to come.  I'm finally getting some sort of happiness that I have sought for a long time now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment