Sunday, June 19, 2011

Confused

This past week has been pretty amazing as far as friends, activities, and work goes.  However, my family front is a little rough.  I feel like we worked so hard to move on from how things were when I was in high school and I feel like we are back there once again.  I wish my mother would realize how much worry I have on my mind, how much I'm concerned with money and how I'm going to get everything done and where it is I'm going with my life.  I've had a hard time dealing with the constant comments that are known to drive me up the wall.  I need her to realize I get it, I always have, when I have I shown you any reason to think that I don't understand things?  It's been a rough afternoon following a great night and morning. 

God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change
Courage to change the things I can
and Wisdom to know the difference

I guess this is a good test though.  I need to handle this situation differently than I would have in the past.   

No comments:

Post a Comment