Monday, February 7, 2011

The Week Ahead

I'm excited for this week.  I'm trying to stay positive and not let anything get me down or in my way.  It's my birthday week.  I turn 23 officially Tuesday evening.  It's another year done with and it's slightly nerve racking because I don't know what it is that I'm doing with my life.  I don't know what it is that I'm supposed to be doing especially since school applications haven't been going the way that I want.  But no matter what this week is going to be a good week.  I have my schedule written out and all of my work that needs to be done written down.  This weekend involves awesome people who make my world amazing as well as volleyball on Sunday.  It's been a hard few weeks and I'm ready to put it all behind me. 

My challenge this past weekend was dealing with a friend who wanted more than friends.  How do you tell someone that you love as a friend that you don't want to be anything more? ...for a second time.  I feel like those are the type of people I attract; I attract those types of people that are not right for me in anyway yet somehow they end up liking me.  I'm not complaining but it's still not a good situation because I feel it hurts my relationships with my friends at times.  It's also stressful on me when I'm not doing anything to lead another person on yet it still happens.  But with that past me and with my sisters wedding dress shopping past us I'm ready for this week.  I'm so glad my sister found a dress that we could see she clearly loved from the moment she stepped in to it.  Now just to lose some weight and get fitted for the bridesmaid dress.  I love my sister more and more each year and each chance we get to grow into our more mature sisterly roles.  We have always been best friends and always loved eachother but until recently we haven't really gotten a long well since we were little girls.  I feel she's finally maturing and realizing that she needs to grow up.  She's engaged to be married in a year and a half and it's time to get into that big girl role.  She's only 20 but it's time she starts to take responsibility on such as helping me out with my grandparents.  My family is the most important thing to me and making sure that they are all happy and living well makes me feel so much better. 

But anyhow, this week is going to be a good week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment