Wednesday, January 4, 2012

January 2012

So once again it's a new year.  I'm excited for what is ahead but I'm scared.  I realized that I am so uncertain of my future, haunted by my past and stressed by the present.  I hate new years resolutions, however, this year I have one.  I want to get in shape and that's exactly what I intend to do.  In order to help see this through I am taking pictures, measurements and weights weekly and I am finally planning my meals ahead of time and sticking to them.  No fast food, and if I eat Chinese food which is a must weekly I have to control my portion sizes.  I am excited to start this because I want to be fit and ready to go come warm weather.  Hopefully by having this goal I can keep my mind off of things that stress me and calm me. Happy New Year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment