Thursday, September 22, 2011

Soo Long

It has been quite some time since the last time I have sat down and blogged.  Life has been crazy.  I finally quit my job at Fleet, still have my job in the Lab and now work for ACR Homes.  I'm excited and scared at the same time.  I hope that school work gets done and that I get good grades but I just have to work harder than I have up to now.  As far as the rest of my life it's been amazing.  Josh is an amazing person who treats me so well.  Currently I found out that my old boyfriend is moving to Michigan with his girflriend.  I'm happy for him I just hope that he makes Michigan for himself not his girlfriend.  He means the world to me and always will but Josh is the first person to make me not think about him almost ever.  I couldn't have asked for a better person.  With school and work he knows how busy I am and does all that he can to help me relieve stress.  I'm excited because we are hosting a volleyball tournament for FIMRC which should hopefully be a good fundraiser.  I love that we share volleyball, I love having something active in common that we can do together.  Well it's late, and I have to be up early but I figured a quick update was necessary.  Life is busy and crazy but I'm happier and more stressed than I have ever been!

No comments:

Post a Comment