Sunday, March 11, 2012

The Future

Once again I'm lying in bed unable to sleep so I decide to turn to my blog, if you can even call this one.  I can't sleep and it's most likely due to the fact that I'm sleeping in my own bed for once.  I have a very hard time sleeping when I'm not next to my boyfriend.  I can't wait until July when I am finally out of this apartment and officially 100% move in with the bf.  It's a big step to move in with someone and it scares me to death to make this step but I'm ready for it and I think it's a good thing.  I love him more than words could ever describe and I know that he loves me the same.  For once I have found someone that makes me laugh constantly, have a hard time getting/staying mad with, very few fights, loves to cook and eats a lot of different things, and someone who likes to explores new things.  I love that there is so much we do together and the fact that we found each other playing volleyball is awesome.  He is the one guy who has supported me with everything.  I feel safe when I'm with him and miss him every minute I'm not with him.  I can't wait for our future together and while my mother asks all the time if we have talked about marriage, which we haven't, he is the first guy that I haven't questioned about if he's The ONE.  He is the one and I know it with every part of my being.  I am not embarrassed by the silly things he does and he lets my totally goofy, crazy, confusing side come out without judging me.  I'm glad that we took it slow from the beginning.  Yet another thing he was very understanding about.  This man is the love of my life and the first person I can truly say that I love. I thought I had been in love before but I now know what it means to be truly IN love. While there are still days that I ache over my past, I know that my future is looking amazing.  Everyday holds something new and our love for each other grows exponentially.

No comments:

Post a Comment