Monday, January 24, 2011

Day One of Many

So it's day one of this blog.  My purpose for starting this is that there are so many thoughts and reflections in my head that I need someway to talk about them, express them, and just get them out there.  I know people won't necessarily agree with the things I think or say but instead of having a mini conversation with myself I feel that writing them down is better.  Life gets stressful and I feel that in order to relieve stress, at least my stress, is to talk about it, to reflect on the stressors, find ways to get rid of them or at least make things easier, and to take a look at how to avoid it in the future. 

Right now life is stressful. Between being in my 5th year of college (finally graduating this Spring), trying to set up the appropriate funding and trip expenses for my travel to Nicaragua in March with FIMRC to help build a well, family obligations, and friends life is hectic.  My hopes are that through this blog I'll be able to help relieve some of my stress and maybe feel better about situations I don't always handle the best or feel that great about. 

No comments:

Post a Comment